As any great athlete will tell you, performance at the highest level takes preparation, concentration and performance when the lights come on for game time.
At Legacy Capital, we take our streak of consecutive monthly investor payments very seriously. We give our word to our investors each month that their passive income payment will arrive on time and in the precise amount specified ahead of time.
It is a huge sense of pride for us to create vehicles via private lending opportunities to deliver consecutive monthly investor payments. Since the founding of Legacy Capital, LLC we have never missed, been late or delivered anything less than the full amount, on time, every time. As the FedEx tagline reads “The World on Time.”
Legacy Capital streak of consecutive monthly investor payments is currently 551 (and increasing each month), so we wanted to show you how that compares with the Top 15 sport streaks of all time:
- 54 Consecutive Games with a TD Pass: Drew Brees
- 84 Straight Saves: Eric Gagne
- 74 Consecutive Wins (Tennis): Martina Navratilova
- 122 Straight Races: Edwin Moses
- 274 Games With a Reception: Jerry Rice
- 87 Straight Wins (Boxing): Julio Cesar Chavez
- 51 Consecutive Games With a Point: Wayne Gretzky
- 11 Consecutive PGA Tour Wins: Byron Nelson
- 2,632 Consecutive Games Played: Cal Ripken, Jr.
- 56-Game Hit Streak: Joe DiMaggio
- 128 Consecutive Games with a 3-pointer (active): Stephen Curry
- 50 Bases Stolen In a Row Without Being Caught: Vince Coleman
- 59 Consecutive Scoreless Innings: Orel Hershiser
- 1,192 Straight NBA games Played: A.C. Green
- 147 Consecutive Monthly Investor Payments (Active): Legacy Capital
Here is the link so you can read more about the famous sport streaks:
We look forward to updating you each monthly on the active streak of ours for consecutive monthly investor payments.