We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our awesome team of dedicated people. If we sound like the kind of company you’d like to be a part of — and you think you have something to contribute to our team — please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About Legacy Capital
The company was founded in 2015 by experienced professionals from the real estate and finance industry. Legacy Capital started as a private lending business and has expanded to include Real Estate & Private Equity. Legacy exists to empower all real estate entrepreneurs, developers, private equity partners, business relationships and team members to dream bigger and create lasting legacies for their futures.
Click here to learn more about the Legacy Capital Team.
Become a valued team member in the accounting department of growing real estate finance, management and development company. Be responsible for all bookkeeping and various other accounting activities as set forth by the Senior Staff Accountant. We are looking for a quick study who loves learning, growing and is detail oriented yet efficient.
1. Perform daily and monthly reconciliations of bank accounts
2. Responsible for accounts payable, receivable, deposits and 1099’s
3. Initiate outgoing wires & ACH payments the same day as approval
4. Assist with additional tasks and projects as needed
• Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort. Moves quickly inside of QuickBooks, online banking, calendar, email, etc.
• Accurate & Thorough: Does complete work that is accurate.
• Organization and planning: Plan, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
• Honesty/integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right and ethical. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
• Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Lives up to verbal and written agreements.
• Open to candid feedback and new ideas: Solicits honest feedback and uses it as a learning opportunity to grow and expand.
About Legacy Capital
The company was founded in 2015 by experienced professionals from the real estate and financial industry. We exist to elevate greatness and create lasting legacies. Legacy Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more, visit www.LegacyCapitalPA.com.